A short descent to get you started as a family.
Adventure Sports: Canyoning
The Chorretones is a canyon that concentrates in its short route jumps, slides and abseils, surrounded by a fantastic landscape. It is ideal for groups and children and for all kinds of adventurous groups.
This easily accessible canyon has a very comfortable 20-minute approach and a similar return. It shares the end with the Barranco de Pozo Negro.
True to its name, the stream has water all year round, making it ideal for beginners, with two jumps, three slides and a single abseil.
If you want to organise a family activity or a different, fun and suitable experience for all your friends, this is the ideal activity.
Don’t hesitate and come and discover the world of canyoning in the beautiful Chorretones canyon.
Details: Chorretones Canyon
- LOCATION: La Calera del Prado (Biscay)..
- DURATION: 3-4 hours.
- LEVEL: I-Beginners.
- SEASON: From March to October.
- MINIMUM GROUP: 6 participants.
- MINIMUM AGE: 10 years old.
- PRICE PER PERSON: 55 € (VAT included).
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET: Open file in pdf
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Open file in pdf