Multi-adventure on and off the land.
LEVEL: I – Beginners.
Adventure Sports: MULTIADVENTURE
Located in the heart of the Urbasa Natural Park, an imposing plateau adorned by fields and beech forests with spectacular views of the Sakana and the Aizkorri-Aratz and Aralar Natural Parks.
Underground activities above ground, combining adventure and nature.
You can choose between Caving, Climbing, Abseiling, Orienteering, Balance Workshop, Dynamic Games, Herri Kirolak or Archery.
An ideal combination for farewell parties, birthdays or family activities.
Details: Multiadventure in Urbasa
- LOCATION: Urbasa / Olazti (Navarre).
- DURATION: Tailor-made. Between 2 and 8 hours.
- LEVEL: I – Beginners.
- SEASON: All year round.
- MINIMUM GROUP: 6 participants.
- MINIMUM AGE: 8 years old.
- ACTIVITIES TO CHOOSE: Caving, Climbing, Abseiling, Orienteering, Balance Workshop, Dynamic Games, Basque rural games or Archery.
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET: Open file in pdf
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Open file in pdf
- PRICES: Open file in pdf