LEVEL: I – Beginners.
Adventure Sports: ORIENTEERING
This activity is ideal for all types of people who want to discover nature in a different way and at the same time learn to never lose their way in the mountains. An alternative for kuadrillas, families or school groups where we can adjust the difficulty to the characteristics of the group in general.
We will meet at the Urbasa campsite, where we will learn how to interpret a cartographic map together with a compass in order to carry out this orienteering test. The aim of the Orienteering tests is to find all the beacons hidden in the environment and solve several enigmas.
The route will take you through beech forests where you will find dolmens and a lot of mythology, as Urbasa holds many charms.
- LOCATIONS: Olazagutia/Olazti. Mountain range of Urbasa (Navarre).
- DURATION: 3 hours.
- LEVEL: I – Beginners.
- SEASON: All year round.
- MINIMUM GROUP: 6 participants.
- MINIMUM AGE: 10 years old.
- PRICE PER PERSON: 50 € (VAT included).
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET: Open file in pdf
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Open file in pdf