The Eguino Climbing School is located in a multidisciplinary area, in addition to climbing, we can practice the Descent of La Leze, different trekking and potholing in Basotxo.
LEVEL: I – Beginners.
Adventure Sports: CLIMBING
Several generations of climbers have been trained on its limestone walls and monoliths, where you can find routes of different lengths and difficulties, with a wide range of climbing routes to choose from.
In the Tubo sector, for example, we have the perfect wall for beginners in this exciting sport. Routes ranging from 4th grade to 6c.
All this in a magical setting, as we are in the surroundings of the Descent of La Leze.
Come and discover climbing with us, you’ll come back!
Details: Climbing in Eguino
- LOCATIONS: Ilarduia / Egino (Araba).
- DURATION: 3 hours.
- LEVEL: I – Beginners.
- SEASON: All year round.
- MINIMUM GROUP: 6 participants.
- MINIMUM AGE: 10 years old.
- PRICE PER PERSON: 50 € (VAT included).
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET: Open file in pdf
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Open file in pdf