On September 10th the town of Asparrena will celebrate the first Leze eguna, a caving and canyoning meeting in the Basque Country.
In the mountains of Altzania within the Aizkorri-Aratz Natural Park, it is the Lece, an incomparable treasure for all fans of caving and canyoning.
Due to its geological characteristics, I could say that is one of the most special canyon cave of Europe as a slot 60 meter stretches across the mountains from side to side.
In this magnificent setting, holding Eguna 2016 Leze wants to be the meeting point of all cavers and barranquistas the Basque Country. One day indicated on the agendas of all fans of these disciplines, who have spent years claiming a celebration of these features.
– Strengthen the relationship between all fans of caving and canyoning.
– Provide training sessions to anyone who wants to know this world or learn more about it.
– Offer the opportunity to present the work done in recent years to all groups. Lectures, exhibitions, … that give rise to know us better and to possible collaborations.
– Publicize the municipality of Asparrena and all its tourist offer.
– Hold a pleasant holiday in a family atmosphere.
There will be limited pra register (160) to organize groups leaving every 15 minutes from 10 to 10 for not saturating mouth of the cave or amass the mountain places. The schedules will be distributed once made the inscription.